Yearbook - Reach for the sky

by - 11:58

Hi Everyone! Réka here today to share a 8,5”x11” layout I created with this month’s „POOL PARTY” Traveler’s Notebook Kit.
Here’s what I came up with…


When I saw the very pretty blue paper from Pretty Little Studio: Ain’t Life Grand – 4 x 6 Paper collection I knew I would like to use for my next page and my pigeon’s picture is perfect for it.
I’ve edited the ’Reach for the sky’ title with the Silhouette Studio program and after I’ve cut it out of the white cardstock and I’ve backed it up the blue paper.
2
I’ve also added some word stickers from Pretty Little Studio: Ain’t Life Grand collection. I really loved to use these cute word stickers which it have completed my main title. When it was ready I’ve also splattered some green watercolour with my brush on the page.
3-2
The fussy cut flowers and the enamel dots were used to create a little clusters on the left and the right side of the photo.
3
I wanted to make my page excited a bit in that way I made the photo flipable and one more photo was added on the page.
4
I’ve decorated it with some element from the September’s printable file.
6
Some machine stitching and the date were the finishing touches to complete my layout.
5
I hope you enjoy my layout and thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful crafty day! See you soon! Réka

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés