Fun Under The Tree

by - 13:34

Hello Everyone! Today I’m sharing another special scrapbook layout with you. In the photos, you can see me and our cute dog, Borisz, where we were playing under the gorgeous blooming Magnolia tree in our garden. It was so magical moment.



When I saw the Altenew Sketch #3 I knew I would use it for these photos.



First, I’ve painted one tree using my Prima Marketing watercolor and then I’ve decorated it with the gorgeous Altenew’s Wild Hibiscus stamped flowers and after I’ve edited and cut the title with my Silhouette Cameo. I really love the layered and the dimension. It is another fairytale layout. Love where the tree comes alive and represent that magical moment.

Here are some close-ups. 






Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful crafty day! See you next time. 

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés