Love Mom

by - 21:50

Hello Everyone! Today I'm sharing a very special layout with you. I've made this layout for the mother of my sweetheart for Mother's Day Event. When we’ve given it to her she was touched. It was a very special moment. That's why I love making layouts, cards and other crafting projects, we can make great joy to others.



The basis of the layout is the Altenew Sketch #2. So easy to use this sketch and it also fits my photo. I've used the Altenew's WildHibiscus stamp set which I really love. I've painted the stamped flowers, leaves and butterflies with watercolour and after I've fussy cut them. I've also added some gold shine mist and I’ve used gold alphabet stickers for the layout’s title: 'Szeretlek Anya' (meaning: Love Mom).

I really love this page. When I look at this page like I would look a storybook with the prince from a fairy tale.

Here are some close-ups.




This is the Altenew Sketch #2.



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful crafty day. See you next time. 

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés