Locker Room – Delightful Magnolia Tree

by - 11:40


Hello! Here is Réka and today I’m sharing with you how I use the cut file as the stitching pattern. 


For this 8.5 X 11” layout I’ve chosen one illustration from the May Kit excusive cut files which designed by Maryám. I really love these cute houses and these fit my photo perfectly.
Firstly I’ve printed the house background, then punched the paper and finally sewed it with white thread.


My first thought was to stitch the whole paper but in the end I’ve decided to embroider only around and some places where I knew that the photo did not cover the paper. With this I’ve saved a little time. Two hearts were stitched with pink thread because pink is one of the main color of my layout beside blue and grey.
After I’ve finished the sewing I’ve splashed a little with pink paint.

Decorating was coming! The photo has been glued to the cardstock with 3D glue. I ’ve added two strips on the top and on the botton part of my layout. The pink one was painted with watercolor and the other one was cut from the Pinkfresh Studio Fancy paper. I’ve sewed them with my sewing machine on the paper. After I ’ve made two clusters for the photo’s left and right corner which I’ve used the beautiful embellishments from May Main Kit. When I saw the Delightful label in the kit I knew I would use it for my Magnolia Tree’s photo. On my page I’ve also used the cute bird because we wake up to bird-songl. The Magnolia Tree and data labels were edited in the Microsotf word and then printed. 


Here are some close-ups.



The stitching is a very good solution when you haven’t got the cutting machinee but you really like using the cut files on your page. Beside the stitching is always so interesting because you will see the result only you finished it.
Hopefully, I managed to inspire you to stitching on your page. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful crafty day!
See you next time. Réka


You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés