Stamp & Embroidery & Fabric

by - 17:22


Hi Crafty Sweet! Today I would like to share with you my latest card which I’ve created for the Altenew June 2018 Inspiration Challenge.

I love using different materials on my projects and I always find the way to make this. For this card I've used one flower stamp image from the Altenew Wild Hibiscus Stamp Set and stamped it with Altenew Jet Black ink onto the white fabric. Then I’ve embroidered it with black thread. When it was done, I cut it around. The result is just amazing. I totally love this embroidered flower patch. This became the main element of my card. I can’t wait to embroider more and more stamped fabric images.  



Here are some close-ups. 










Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! See you next time. 


You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés